Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-01-2016, 05:33 AM
Not much her sister uttered was news to the alphess. She had heard those words so many times before, spoken by her brother. "I know..." she whispered, her throat starting to dry up. "That's why I came back. I thought I could make Mum unbroken; help her get better." The rest she didn't need to say; her sister could piece the story together. She should have visited earlier to stop her mother from leaving. She shouldn't have left at all.

Then the chestnut-furred girl confessed that she had been inflicted with this mental sickness too. Oh dear, this wasn't good. Hopefully it wasn't contagious...or perhaps she had been affected this entire time without knowing anything about it. No, surely not. She felt fine. She acted fine. She thought fine. She wasn't going to run away like her mother, nor was she going to let this sickness get to her sister. She was going to stay with her until she recovered, never leaving her side. "It's okay," she told her in a soothing, comforting voice, letting her sister rest against her shoulder. "Riv and I lead a pack. Ren's there, so is Nixie. Our healer, Armai will be able to help you." She finished with a soft whine. "Please come. We can be a family again." The words must have sounded so strange for her sister to hear coming out of her lips, but she meant everything she said.