gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-01-2016, 04:28 PM

Leo racked his brain at her broken description of the woman she had met before. Black and silver fur with silver eyes? Perhaps it was Bright Moon? That was the only one he could think of that went along that description, but he couldn't entirely tell if this woman had actually been from Fiori or not. He could only assume it was Bright Moon. What a small world it was.

He was a little surprised by her next question, but he wouldn't hesitate in his answer. He nodded and said, "Yes, I believe it is... I do my best to make sure it is a safe place for my pack's members. We all look out for one another. I'm comfortable leaving my children alone there for a day or two if that tells you anything." He knew he had been lucky in his time as alpha to avoid any attacks on his pack and to have only been challenged for his place once. At the same time though he had managed to protect his pack the one time he was challenged and that was a thing he was pretty proud of. He could tell there was something bothering her and he was sure there had to be a reason she asked about Fiori's level of safety. "Are you okay out here? Do you need a place to stay?"

"Talk" "You" Think