gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-01-2016, 06:40 PM

Leo glanced around for a moment, his brows raising. Where had Arivae gone? He could have sworn she was right behind them... Well, there was no fixing it now. There was still training to complete. Once he focused back in on his sister and he saw her tongue sticking out at him he realized she was going to be quite the handful. He chuckled and grinned at his stubborn older sister. It wasn't too often that he saw her sassy side and it was funny seeing such a small wolf be so stubborn. "Oh is that so?" he asked with a challenging glare and a grin. "Well prove it then!" He crouched playfully, his tail flicking in the air. It felt like they were pups all over again. "If you can pin me down and sit on me then you don't have to go through the rest of the training. Deal?" He grinned again, chuckling and narrowing his eyes daringly as he added, "I bet you can't." He got into his defenses then, getting back onto all fours and spreading his paws equal distance apart, his toes spreading and claws digging into the ground for more traction while his knees bent slightly to free up his range of motion. He wasn't going to let her have this without a fight. He went ahead and leveled his neck, tail, and head with his spine for good measure, his shoulders rolling forward so that his scruff bunched around his neck. His head tucked down over his throat, his ears pinned back against his head, and his eyes narrowed. Even if it wasn't a full spar he still felt like he might as well get some practice for himself in the meantime. He thought maybe Amalia might notice what he was doing and learn something, even if she didn't want to.

"Talk" "You" Think