gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Rasiel Adravendi

Rasiel frowned as Regulus took on a mock stern expression, shuffling her front right paw in the dirt. Well no but... “I wasn’t going to go far! I promise!” She flashed him an innocent smile. She couldn’t get in trouble, right? Seeing her brother lower to the ground in a play bow brought her playful side back, and she dropped to the earth as well, her little butt wiggling in the air like a cat who was getting ready to pounce on an unsuspecting mouse.

At his question the little girl paused, head cocking to the side. ‘Why do wolves fight, Reg?” She asked, her voice soft. She had a curious look in her mis-matched blue hues now as she looked into his own sapphire ones. “Why can’t everyone get along? Is it really necessary?” For a youth the plump little girl was rather smart, learning all she could and asking questions to learn even more.

Rasiel rose from the play position, her expression becoming serious {at least for the moment} as she sought out the answers to her questions. When it came to learning the young girl took things much more seriously. She wanted to make sure she didn’t have to be retaught the lessons she was given after all!

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think