ardent

Prayer Of The Refugee

Maria

gems
size
build
player
06-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Maria frowned deeply at Shadow’s words. “Maybe you’re used to them... But my nature is to heal a wolf who I see is hurt... Particularly one I’d like to consider a friend.” The golden and white she wolf would take another bite of food, swallowing it down needily. Two bites in and her stomach was already starting to feel a little better after it’s lack of food. She took a couple more bites before nudging the carcass towards Shadow, laying her head on her paws before she spoke again.

“...and I can’t help but worry, Shadow. I want you to be safe and happy... To be able to go after your dreams without having to fret that I’ll find you like this again.” Maria kept her gaze focused on him, even if Shadow wasn’t looking at her. “I’m sure I’m probably just some annoying little femme to you but... You’re all I have, Shadow. I don’t want to lose you.” She adverted her gaze, letting out a soft sigh.

“It’s selfish I know...” She shook her head. “But I really want us to be friends too. I feel like you don’t trust me enough... Was that why you left on your own?” Her ears flicked backwards. “...or did you think I’d be too much of a burden? That I was too weak to help?”