Large
build
Heavy
player
06-01-2016, 11:35 PM
I'm not a bad man even though I do bad things

Very bad things; Such horrible things

He had returned.

Forsaken moved like a wraith across the lands, his gaze ever seeking signs of his family. Enigma and Paradox were the main two he scoured for... For their mother, their sweet mother... Forsaken shook his head at the thought. The death of Sin had damaged her badly. She went off the deep and, in the end, killed herself. It was a shame, but at the same time Forsaken had sort of expected it. The woman was clingy with Sin... Desperately so. Without him she had lost her purpose. It was... Kind of disgusting really. Not that Forsaken was really one to talk.

Forsaken had vowed that he would never get tied down by another wolf like that. No male or female could ever worm their way into his heart in such a way. He thought of the black and red woman marked with a cross. The woman had claimed to be a great warrior, but when it came down to it Forsaken had been stronger. But alas what had become of that?

Useless children. One of which who had even been so damaged from birth that Forsaken had thought to kill it. Instead he thought of a crueler fate and abandoned the little brat upon his arrival to Boreas. Let the little shit fend for itself and let nature take care of things.

A smirk appeared on Forsaken’s face as he caught the scent of his littermate, ears perking upwards. Ahh... So Enigma still lurked in these lands, huh?

Did he still pine after that girl he lost in the war?

Forsaken came to a halt, tilting his head skyward as he loosed a howl for his brother.

It was time to pick up the broken pieces.

"Talk," 'Think.'

But it's not quite what it seems...

Not quite what I seem...

Aw, Hell... It's exactly what it seems!