gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-02-2016, 03:33 AM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2016, 05:55 PM by Avalon.)
OOC// please read the SIGN UPS/INFO PAGE for details, and feel free to catch me in the cbox or Skype with questions!
FIRST ROUND DUE 6/16 AND IS MANDATORY FOR PACK MEMBERS UNLESS ON ABSENCE!

She was a few days if not a week late into getting the preparations ready. It was time though, to summon the pack for the festivities before they missed the caribou. She had gone to check on the herd this morning, and it seemed they were getting restless. With the mild winter, the herd seemed to be a little confused and would be getting a late start. Sweeping her way around the pines, she made her way towards the next territory over towards the northern fjord, easily accessible to their allies if they traveled by the mines. But if they had to, they were welcome to cross the pack lands to get here. She was sure no trouble would start, her new companion was watching the landsand would alert her if anything became trouble. Swiftly, the woman climbed onto a moss covered rocky ledge and tossed her head back. She called for her pack, and she made the call strong enough to alert her invited guests as well. She had gone to them personally, and had sent her companion to each of them earlier to let them know as well. She hoped it would be a success, to strengthen pack bonds and build more relationships and learn about one another. She was excited, and hoped that it would go well.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!