gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-04-2016, 02:47 AM

Leo's head turned toward the howl when he heard it, listening to see if it was a voice he recognized. It didn't seem that it was and he certainly didn't want to keep a guest waiting. If it had been a friend he might have had them wait a moment longer so he could finish the game he was playing with Roza, but alas he had alpha duties to attend to. He gave her an apologetic smile and dipped his head down to kiss the top of her head. "You win this round, sweetie. I'll be back for a rematch though!" He turned and trotted off toward the border to answer the call for him.

Soon enough he spotted his visitor. He was hard to miss. His colors made him stand out like a beacon among the the mostly browned surroundings of the winter landscape. Leo wasn't too terribly shocked though, not after meeting the woman that had been leading the pack that had led Riv's old pack. Leo gave the larger man a friendly smile as he walked over to him. His posture was always held authority, but he had never been the type to try to look powerful or intimidating. He was too friendly for his own good. "Hello there!" he called, giving the man a small dip of his head as he stopped across from him. "I'm Leo Adravendi, the King of Fiori. What can I do for you today?"

"Talk" "You" Think