gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Evelyn
06-05-2016, 11:37 AM

The tiny woman rubbed her face on her shoulder, trying to hide the evidence that she had started to cry. Taking a deep breath, she steeled herself before she faced her nephew again. She hated to see him like this, it really broke her heart. All Razor wanted was to keep the two of them safe, and she faced her student with a smile. "We will be fine my love, I will make sure that no one gets sick. You just need to work on getting better, okay? I will come check on you often, but you should make sure that you don't come into contact with anyone but me or Arivae until I give you the all clear. Until then, I will bring you herbs and hunt for you too. I won't let anything bad happen, I promise you that," she said softly, pressing a soft kiss on his left cheek. "But! Since you gobbled up all those herbs, we should get you back into your den. If you find it hard to sleep I will bring you some poppy seeds. Now, up you go!" She said in her cheery way, nudging one of his shoulders to urge him to stand. He needed rest now, and lots of it.

"Speech"