Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
06-05-2016, 03:24 PM

Angel's ears pricked forward at the sound of a rapid approach. Upon seeing him mother for the first time in weeks a broad, relieved grin split his lips. He was pleased to see she was well and untouched by the illness. He'd seen a lot of sickness over the last season and he'd feared that Imperium's large community and the closeness of some of its members would work against it and aid in the spread of disease. Those tending the ill were quite literally putting their lives on the line and endangering their own health for the betterment of others and having seen what the sickness could do, Angelus had worried over his mother and sister.

Trying not to trample all over the moment his parents were having, Angelus's attention darted elsewhere and he took in the Range for the first time since returning. It was unusually quiet. He was used to there being a steady stream of wolf activity. Even without direct contact the pack had been so large it had been nearly impossible to avoid constantly stepping into - and out of - someone's peripheral.

"You look like hell." Ugh. Moment. Taking a deep breath that turned into a tired yawn Angelus snapped back to the present and allowed his gaze to return to his parents. He stepped forward to try to gently touch his mother's shoulder with his nose in greeting. "I think I'm going to go lay down. Howl if you need me."

-exit Angelus-