gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
06-09-2016, 10:10 PM

These children reminded her of her own home she had been born into. Where her size and color had been seen as an omen. However it was interesting, they were strong youths and where more appeared she kept her cool as she usually did. Amachi shifted on her paws, easily towering over all of them. She couldn't help but to listen to their conversation with no sense of worry. They had the right mentality to protect a pack. Though, she wouldn't quiet call it.... being enemies. "Your sister is right, we both abide by the same laws. Though I wouldn't call it enemies - enemies can be a scary thing if you don't know what you are handling. I wouldn't want to be enemies with you because I don't know how strong you are beyond your borders." Amachi stated for a moment. Her eyes wandering over the group, it was interesting to see what the north and their neighbors had to offer though.

"You're parents much be very respectable and strong wolves to raise you like this. You are very smart for your age. Remember your pack comes first above others... because a pack is family." why she was talking to kids of another pack like this she didn't know. However she kept on edge, she could easily harm them and that would cause trouble. If they tried to harm her. "My name is Amachi Mackury. This is Dragon Ancora. It's an honor and a pleasure to meet you." her head dipped in respect. It would be best not to piss Yfir off. Judging by these children Amachi could tell very much. Yfir was a pack very inclined to their survival. They were strong.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: 11ludc3.png]