Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-11-2016, 01:12 PM

His skin crawled when he heard her voice. He was kind of hoping that she would show up though. His single eye would turn towards her. “I've been doing a lot of thinking, and I should probably get this out of the way.” Vereux answered rather quickly as he looked at her. He gave a sigh, looking at the scent marker. “I'm a coward Avalon. But I know for certain I would have been turned into a slave if I had returned to Yfir... I never would have seen you again. I was afraid the same thing would happen when I came back to fiori. I would be denied access to a place I probably never belonged in the first place.” his tail flicked for a moment.

“If I don't face Katja, it will cause trouble for Ivalice. That is the least I want. To own up to my mistake is something I have to do, Yfir did offer my a home at one point. I will not let her take my life, but if she needs to fight me than I say maybe we should.” Vereux stared at the floor for a longer amount of time. “I don't want to burden you... or the pack. I'm finally getting a second chance, but I'm weighed down by my past. Was I wrong to do this?” he looked towards her and tilted his head.
“Vereux” “Avalon”