ardent

Ohana, Augustus, Ohana

Augustus

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2013, 11:35 AM
Black ears perked up as she said he had more family,he had more family? As his aunt mentioned another pack called Valhalla his brows furrowed, the boy had never heard of that place before. She then said there lived the brother of his mother with his wife and three children...did that mean he had an Uncle...another Aunt...and three cousins? Was this the wolf his mother had talked about in her so called good old days? Was this the brother his mother had gone into such detail about. Heck, if you listened to his mother talk about his Uncle Thane you would have thought he was her prince charming! But this still interested the young brute, he wanted to meet the male he had heard stories about as well. Along with his cousins. He didn't know how old they were but perhaps they could play with him. And what about this other Aunt? Augustus wondered how she was too. His tail wagged a few times before ceasing.

Then Loccian said she didn't know why his mother had left him. She then suggested or guessed she might have thought he was dead and left. That made sense...actually it fit right in. He hadn't been moving, making noise, or even doing anything. It was true, his mother did love him and raise him right. Augustus remembered whenever there was a thunderstorm she would curl around him and hum in his ear to help him fall asleep during the noisy and scary storms. Then the boy remembered how she always kept a close eye on him and gave up her own share of food for him; even when food had been hard to come by.

Augustus stood there with his white gaze focused on his new found Aunt Loccian.

"Do you think I could meet my Uncle Thane and his family? Mother told me about him and those were happy stories; but they made her sad because she lost it all. And you skipped the part about my father. I-I'm not a pup anymore. You're hiding something from me. Mother said I was always as smart as him. So I think there's something that I need to know."

Then what? What would he do? Of course Loccian said she would love him and care for him. What about this family he had in the pack called Valhalla? It sounded rather nice. Maybe he could visit that place with her before making a decision on where to stay.

"And is it alright if we visit Valhalla to see my other family before I make a permanent decision of where to stay? But...personally I think I like it here with you. I don't know why but I would also like to just see them please...when we can." he said with the tilt of his head

As Augustus stood there he shivered once more. They should really get out of the snow or the cold. soon. But not yet, not until he had some more answers. The tufts of soft puppy fur poked out from his adult coat. Turning to try to lick a tuft of his soft puppy fur down to blend in with his yearling coat he sighed as it popped back up. Augustus bet he looked odd but he knew one day he would transform from this fur coat catastrophe into a man one day. But he was on his way...he would get there.