Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-13-2016, 01:05 PM

Vereux shuddered, he would take in a deep breath. At the moment he was facing his alpha. This wasn't his mate, this wasn't the mother to be. Avalon was angry, and he wanted to make things right. Arguements couldn't be avoided, and now perhaps she didn't trust him. However, he was a changed man. He knew that, his sister's words echoed in his head. He narrowed his eye and raised his head to look at her. Only a coward looked to the ground. Only a man who wouldn't ever be able to make a name for himself would do that. "Why didn't you do it sooner? Why didn't you go back if you simply got washed away from your home? Why avoid it for so long? Why not tell the pack you swore loyalty to that you were alive and well?" Her questioned could be easily answered. He would be truthful.

“Because of my false anxiety. Maybe she wouldn't have done a thing, but I'd seen how Yfir works Avalon. I already made my vows, a man once tried to leave because he fell in love with a woman I hear. He didn't make his vows so he was allowed to go... but he was branded a deserter and probably would have been maimed if ever seen on Yfir lands again. This just... wasn't something I could agree with and I should have thought of that before I stayed. And because... I was simply kidnapped and taken away from my family but what did I get? I got the fact as if I was left of my own accord.... I avoided it for so long because I was a coward. I've changed recently, I've seen and learned new things. I regret not going back, but I can't change the past. As I am now I would have faced Katja no matter my fears. I knew her well enough, and this was not her fault either just the way of their people.” He answered Avalon fully. As he became rigid, his heart pounding against his chest. “I don't want you to distrust me... you've had enough of that in your life. I don't want to leave. Ivalice is my home. YOU are my alpha, and YOU are the one I love. I don't have any reason to deserve any of this but I'm fighting to keep it tooth and nail no matter what it takes.” he breathed.

Vereux took in a sharp breath, he nodded his head. He knew this, he knew it well. He would cross the border when the time came if needed, but he wanted to talk with Katja first. “I'd like to talk to her first if fighting can be avoided. She's a logical woman. Despite me being born in the north I seem like a soft southerner I guess.” he looked into the Yfir lands. “Avalon, I'm sorry I waited so long. If it means anything with those words. The man I used to be and the man I am now are different. It's all because of you. I'm stronger in a sense I suppose. Why now? Of all days? Because I do it before I think I can't.” he shifted under his paws. Vereux smiled and looked towards her. “And I'm not hiding behind your lands, I'm respecting their borders.” he was not going to let that be pinned on him. “But if you could... tell me what you think. Do you want to help talk to Katja, or should I be doing this alone? For a man who dearly, viciously SUCKS at making up for his mistakes. ”
“Vereux” “Avalon”