gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
06-13-2016, 01:46 PM

Her first meeting without having to be led their by her father! She hopped up excitedly, suddenly feeling much more grown up. She was still a pup, sure, but she was getting closer and closer to being a year old. She hurried to make her way toward the meeting, but when she got to the original scent markers at the edges of the mangroves she hesitated. Was she even going the right way? Why would her dad have them go out this way? After a quick investigation of the scents around her she found her father's fresh scent trail along with the scents of several other wolves she recognized. With her direction reassured she trotted forward again, spotting her father, aunts, brother, cousin, and one other wolf she didn't recognize all there already. Her eyes were of course drawn to the new wolf, always curious about things she didn't know about and wolves she hadn't met yet. She trotted over to the striped wolf, giving him a friendly grin. "Do you mind if I sit with you?" She wouldn't wait for an answer of course, settling on her haunches next to him. She left a comfortable space between them, but she hated that he was so outside the circle! No one wanted to sit all by themselves, right? "I'm Roza by the way! I like your stripes."

"SPEAK"