Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-13-2016, 05:57 PM

He could already tell that the boy didn't want to be here. Vereux didn't want to yell at him like his aunt and Avalon. He was a kind man, but he did know to a point they needed to respect him and he had to respect them. They were worried about their mother, and most importantly a foreign entity with their lives. “I didn't know how else to start this.” he shrugged for a moment as he sighed and settled himself. “I apologize for what happened at the meeting. I hadn't meant to offend anyone. It's true no one in the pack other than your mother really knows me.” he smiled towards the boy.

“Let's make one thing clear though. I am in love with your mother - as gross as that can sound to you. I am here for the sole purpose of you, and your family.” the end of his tail twitched. “I won't be leaving any time soon so we might as well at least get along. But know if you or your brothers need anything I'm here. I used to be a king in a pack once, I ruled beside my sister.” Vereux looked off to the side. “That's all I wanted to say, but hopefully over time I can earn your trust. I'd like to be friends.” he looked back and smiled.
“Vereux” “Avalon”