Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
06-13-2016, 06:45 PM

The ebony man gave a small smile to the young pup. It was obvious that she indeed wished to learn from him, and it was rather shocking nonetheless. His crimson orbs sparkled with enthusiasm as he looked in front of the entrance to the den before getting out and looking out for a possible area to teach her. When a clearing happened to come into view, he would walk her over to it before sitting down upon his haunches.

"Well, the key to hunting is to make sure that you stay away from where the wind is blowing from. Due to the fact that your prey will more than likely smell your scent and bolt off before you get a chance to catch it. Also, sometimes it is best to hunt at night, for me that is usually the best bet since the shadows usually keep me hidden. Thus, giving me a chance to catch my prey rather easily." He stood up and pressed his paws upon the ground and closed his eyes,
"It is also best to feel the earth under your paws each time you take a step toward your prey, so that you have a better chance of not making a sound."

Speech Thought Others