gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
06-14-2016, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2016, 09:36 PM by Lillianna.)

She'd noticed him drawing away, and truthfully, she had done a bit of the same. While cuddles were thoroughly enjoyed with everyone and anyone, it's was... is... ah, a bit awkward. Just a little bit. At least, between her and Lark. Her fur itched at the thought, and her ears flicked back briefly. Yeahh. So while she still took advantage when she could, more often than not there were on-purpose cuddles when she was pretending to be sleeping and doing it in her sleep. It wasn't too far off the mark, after all - she has a habit of doing that anyways, much to her annoyance and enjoyment.

She smiled softly when Lark greeted her, and she sat down a couple feet away, looking down at him. "Hey," she answered with a smile, Sitting up, she managed to be taller than him! ... Barely. The wolf was a behemoth, something that still amuses her when she stands next to him. "Better. I'm a bit sore from being all cooped up so long, still, and this damned cough, but I'm feeling a lot better. I'm happy, too, now that I have freeeeedom." She was just happy in general, for reasons she couldn't explain other than her sickness. "What about you? You've been stuck around as well... and with my sickness, I haven't asked too much about what's happening with you. So, how are you?" Truthfully, it had been all focused on her the past few weeks, and now that she was growing better, she was reversing that attention. Enough about how she felt, and her needs - what about him?

"Talk" "You" Think
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.