gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
06-14-2016, 11:12 PM

Kalliope nodded as he explained that time shouldn't be a problem. She was happy to have someone to visit and spend time with, but she'd feel awful if she became a problem for him. She continued to move in step with him, following the sound of his movement closely and his scent to make sure she was still on track. When he brought up telling her about his back her ears flicked uncertainly. Her one experience with a pack hadn't exactly been a positive one. It hadn't been bad by any means, but it didn't leave her with the impression that packs were really for her either. She did appreciate that he kept her freedoms in mind though. That was one thing she always had a sore spot about. Kalli chuckled a little and gave a small shake of her head, saying, "It's fine, you can ramble if you'd like. I like listening to you talk." She was a bit excited to have a new friend as well if she was honest with herself. "You can tell me some about your pack if you'd like. I've only ever been in a pack once and it ended up dissolving so it's possible that I just had a bad experience with them."

"Talk" "You" Think