Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
06-15-2016, 04:00 PM
The mere mention of plants, and of healing, was enough to ignite a passionate fire within her heart; it shone in her soft gaze as she looked at Oria, for she could not bear to hide her interest. She nodded at Oria's words of encouragement. She said she wasn't interrupting, which she was happy to hear. Personally, she wouldn't mind being interrupted to be questioned about plants. Ara could imagine very few scenarios in which she wouldn't want to be taken away from her task at hand to indulge in a conversation, or lesson, about healing. Her smile was genuine as she watched Oria absorb the knowledge she offered, which was minimal at best, but better than nothing.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, too, Oria," she replied with ease, tail flicking behind her with pleasure. "I'm happy to help with what I can," Ara offered eagerly, her head nodding to accentuate her point. "I've studied herbs since I was a child, so I may know some helpful things." She couldn't help but wonder what sort of herbs that Oria encountered, that she might never see.. the thought itself filled her with wonder and awe, and some of that was visible on her face as she watched her quietly.