Lark

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

Famous
06-15-2016, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2016, 02:39 PM by Lark.)
He loved spending time with her, even if this fact wasn't something he'd admit out loud; what he didn't love, though, was how she made his head feel fuzzy and made him feel confused so easily. It was easier for him to avoid - and thus ignore - these thoughts all together, rather than try to make sense of anything. His smile brightened a bit at her own pleasant demeanor. So, it seemed she was feeling much better. Good.

"You'll just have to get moving again," he suggested lightly, though she seemed well aware that she was beginning to recover and would have to slowly work toward getting better. "I'm glad you're feeling better though." Though he found himself feeling significantly more confused now that she was better, he wouldn't wish sickness on her, not for his own sake - or for any reason, for that matter. The thought of the sickness worsening had been difficult for him to worry about. Lillie seemed to be in good spirits now, though, and he grinned a bit wider at her as she spoke.

Her question, though, made it falter slightly. "I'm fine, I guess," Lark started, though immediately felt foolish for adding the I guess part. He wasn't sick, so he had no room to complain. He was well-fed and free from harm; what did he possibly have to complain about? A soft sigh lef this lips. "Starling's sorta vanished, though," Lark would add off-handedly, as though trying to make it seem like less of an issue than it really was. His brother's absence had bothered him - though physically he'd only been gone for a short while, mentally he'd been gone for so much longer. His brows furrowed, tightening in slight frustration as he glanced away. "My mother came home, too, just to leave again. It's stupid."
[/quote]