Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-15-2013, 04:09 PM

A kind of comfortable silence settled between the two, growing until it completely engulfed them. Pontifex didn't feel the need to suddenly break their silence and it appeared Eria didn't either. He was glad that she was pretty understanding. He wasn't sure how much longer he would've lasted around her if she had one of those nosy, pushy, tell-me-your-entire-life kind of wolves. Not long he supposed. Suddenly the path before them became more steep, angling downwards suddenly. The brute took notice right away, slowing down his pace, careful where he put his paws. It wouldn't be a good idea to slip and fall. They were deep inside caves that neither of them knew their way around and far from any type of help as far as he knew. Injuries would be risky. The darkness seemed to lift around them, allowing some kind of natural lighting to slip in, allowing Pontifex's eyes to adjust better to their new surroundings. Before him stood a large body of water. What looked to be a still surface was really ice. The water had frozen even inside of the caves. Eria pointed it out to him with excitement, rushing over to it, realizing that it was frozen at a second glance. She seemed disappointed that it was frozen. Are you thirsty? I could break it open. He volunteered, golden eyes watching his companion for a reaction.

Talk like this