Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
06-16-2016, 09:06 PM

Rœkia could only grin at Peregrine’s disdain for the Deadman’s Scrap. It was truly awful and she leaned over toward the other woman, attempting to playfully bump her right shoulder into Pere’s left. “Whats this? My darling Pere doesn’t want to get her paws dirty?” Rœkia winked. “For a rare plant like that it is well worth the venture, trust me. It has been some time though since I’ve needed to use the herb myself but I find there are many who will be happy to trade a meal for some.” Her ears flicked forward as the breeze picked up slightly though the air didn’t smell of a storm, not yet anyway.

She gazed at her companion. “Oh? Cattails? My that would take quite a few wouldn’t it? I’ve always preferred rabbit pelts but of course there’s always the ants before they’re good and dried.” She shuddered. Keeping the carcasses free of scavengers was also quite a bit of work.

Her tail started to wag lazily at Peregrine’s news of her contacts. “Oh I do hope so!” She smiled coyly. “Well… I’ll see what I can do though my forte is plants and with winter around the corner I’m afraid I don’t have much in the way of wares. Maybe I can trade Wolf?”

The magpie squawked. “Hey! I will not be traded! I only hang with you because I owe you my life… well, and I may like you a tiny tiny bit.”

"Talk" Wolf Think