Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
06-16-2016, 09:11 PM

Kaitlyn listened to her sister as shes spoke. So Zeph thought she could help... That was why she came back. Kaitlyn had wished, with all her heart, that Zephyra had never left. She knew that her sister had her own life to live, and though she didn’t blame Zeph for what had happened with their mother she had wished for her sister’s support during that time. Not that any of them were as close as siblings should have been... But still... Kait shivered. She kept her head against her sister’s body, drawing comfort from her taller sibling.

So Riv and Zeph... Lead a pack? Ren was there, and Nixie too. A place she could call home... A place they culd be a family again. Kaitlyn gave a slow, although uncertain nod. She wasn’t sure if going to her sister’s pack was going to help make her better... But she was scared of being alone. Scared of facing the darkness that lurked around the corner. “I’ll come...” Kaitlyn drew back, focusing her attention on Zeph’s pink gaze.

“I’m so tired of being alone Zeph... I want to feel safe like I did when Mom ruled Borealis...” Back when they were little and the future looked bright. Before everything changed. “Is... Is Armai nice?” She asked. Kait knew at some point she’d need to figure out what she could do to help the pack... But right now she just wanted to get better... And surely Zeph understood that.

""

Kaitlyn's current avatar is by Fox on Ardent. Stock is from CastleGraphics on DeviantArt.