ardent

You're Gonna Go Far

Angeal

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2013, 05:42 PM

The other wolf and Angeal looked similar enough, he noted distantly, other than the massive size difference. This wolf - this Armageddon, as he introduced himself swiftly, was huge, even compared to Angeal, who stood at a respectable enough height. He had been large for his pack, smaller only than a few wolves. His mother, oddly enough, had been one of them. But then, there had been little about his mother that was 'normal,' so perhaps that was to be expected.

However, now was not the time to be dwelling on his past. Ears flicking, Angeal came to a stop as he drew closer to the other wolf, blue eyes moving to focus on the water as it leaped from the ground, clawing for the sky and then falling back down. "My name is Angeal," The wolf responded softly as the noise faded back down, "No fancy last name, I'm afraid." Falling silent for a long moment, he kept his gaze focused on the place that the water had erupted from.

It took him a second to gather his thoughts and turn a solemn gaze on Armageddon. "And what, if you don't mind me asking, brings you out here, Armageddon?" Angeal inquired curiously, examining Armageddon with a twitch of his ears. The other wolf was large, larger even than his mother, which was a strange thought for Angeal to consider. His mother had always been so big.

Shaking his head vigorously to drive thoughts of Jenova away, Angeal dug his claws into the earth and turned his gaze towards the geyser once more.

Speech,