size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
06-19-2016, 12:19 AM

"Are ye alrigh'?" Esarosa stopped in her tracks as she heard the voice, her head whipping around to find the source. With adrenaline still pumping through her veins, her eyesight was rushed, and she had difficult picking out the dark, smoky coated wolf's form through the fog. When her sight focused just enough, she finally spotted the man, and she bounded toward him quickly, stopping in front of him. He would help her right? As it registered in her mind what he had asked, she turned her head and looked toward her body - that creepy, toothy creature hadn't gotten her, had it? She flicked her tail into the air, and looked over her black coat. Everything looked intact. She sighed a deep breath and looked to the stranger.

"I-I think I'm okay," she said in a flustered tone, "Do you live here? What are those.... animals?" She wondered if he knew anything about the aquatic predator that had attempted to snag her and drag her into the water. Still a little bit too flustered, she hadn't realized that he had pack scent on his coat, otherwise she would have recognized right away that he was from Celestial.

"Speak" "Listen" Think
[Image: JA7MsGH.png]