Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-19-2016, 05:12 AM
The heartless wind billowed. The grey clouds swirled overhead, moving closer. The grass swayed underfoot, the ground growing colder. Amidst the wintery scene, an alabaster figure wandered, contrasting against the green. Her paws had lost direction, lumbering in no direction, no set course, no vague path to follow. The world ceased to exist, time had slowed. Her mind had lost direction. Her insides had turned to ash. She was hollow, without emotion, without a purpose. Even her own existence seemed indefinite, faint, translucent. It was like she had never left a trace of her existence, a mark on the world. Had she ever existed? Would she?

Bicoloured eyes didn't dare look up at the sky, observe her surroundings, see the world around her. They remained on her paws, head lowered, neck outstretched. Falling deeper into a daze, further from reality. Then it all changed. One minute she felt lifeless, weightless, nothing but emptiness surrounding her. The next she had collided with a larger form. The first thing she had noticed was the soft fur and masculine scent filling her nose. Memories flooded back, the image of an ivory male, and she snapped out of her daze. At the sight of piercing emerald eyes, she stepped back, quivering. "I'm sorry," she whimpered to the stranger, flattening her ears upon her skull in embarrassment. "I don't know what's gotten into me."

"Speech"