gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
06-19-2016, 02:29 PM

She would be the last to show up no doubt. It took her a moment to realize this meeting wasn't in the usual spots. What happened to the hot springs? Heather thought as she passed over and followed the scent of the mass of wolves that had gathered. Two of her siblings had already come to greet a stranger. He was a big man with stripes on his back, all scarred up as well. Heather blinked, debating for a moment to go see what was going on. She noticed a black wolf watching him though and a grin plastered itself on her face.

The pup wandered over to Bright Moon. "Are you and that striped wolf friends?" she asked for a moment as she took a seat next to her. "Why are you all alone?" here came the whole lot of questions. "What's your name and what do you do?" her head tilted itself off to the side. "My name is Heather! Leo is my daddy. Svetlana was my mom, but I don't know what happened to her."

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.