gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-21-2016, 04:29 PM
I have far too many characters that can work with her

I have Bassy boy, white dude with the brown marking down below if you want to click his face to get magically transported to his profile. He has had a huge freaking heart break (TLDR; his mate of like... four years kept vanishing and then just left for the last time. They have seven kids together and she was never around during the young pups life.) So that would be fun.

Also Finch, girl with the tan markings and big blue eyes for magical transport. She is one of Bass' kids and her mother never taught her about boys. Well now she has a huge crush and has no idea what to do about it. Maybe a little girl time?

Umm gosh I have so many characters. Most that are left are grumpy or too violent, except Amalia.

OH SHE WANTS TO BE A HEALER! Ama could so teach her, russet face dark blue eyes for magic transport. She is a well known teacher so yeah, teaching to be had. Um. I think that should be good for now? All my character faces are down below except for Ollie, who still needs a clickable face. But they are so even I don't want to add him yet. Ollie profile click is here! Not so magical but there you go.

My focus needs more focus.