gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-23-2016, 12:04 PM

Leo's ears perked at the howl he received in response, a small smile touching his lips. At least he knew someone had heard him and was on their way. He vaguely recognized the voice, but when he spotted the massive red form come into view he recognized Surreal's son easily. That sort of color certainly left an impression. He offered the younger man a happy grin as he came to sit across from him, his tail brushing lightly across the ground. "I'm doing much better than I have been, thank you for asking," he replied with a small nod of his head. He wasn't sure how much of his recent struggles Regulus knew about, but he wasn't too keen on getting into them either. All that really mattered was that he was doing better.

"I just felt like I don't see enough of your side of our family and I figured I might as well remedy that a bit while I had some free time!" He chuckled a bit, knowing that Regulus would know that 'free time' never truly happened when you're an alpha. Real free time was a myth. "How have you been? Am I mistaken or have you taken your mother's place?" It was pretty obvious that Regulus' scent was the strongest scent on the borders these days, but he never liked to assume something without getting a real answer first. For all he knew Surreal could just be sick and Regulus was filling in. He hoped that wasn't the case for Surreal's sake, but that's why he liked to ask!

"Talk" "You" Think