Alfred

gems
size
build
player
06-22-2016, 04:13 PM
I have my mother's dreams,

I have father's eyes,

Alfie let out a giggle, a mingle of good anxiety rising within him as the game started. He was excited! Their talk had been too serious for too long, and now it was time to get back to something else that was just as important as being serious; fun! Enjoying each other’s company! He felt lighter, his body moving almost automatically as he dodged this and that in the mangroves. He knew the area well enough.. It was his home after all! It would be rather sad if he wasn’t prepared!

Though Alfred was growing tall and strong he still wasn’t fast enough to completely outrun his father. Leo was gaining on him after Alfie’s head start, though the boy didn’t mind the possibility of getting caught. He was having fun with his dad! The boy glanced over his shoulder, and this was where Alfred made his mistake. Next thing he knew he was tumbling head over paws as he tripped on a root. But he wasn’t hurt -- the laughter spilling from his maw revealed that much. When he finally came to a stop Alfred was laying on his back, gazing up at Leo with a huge grin on his face.

"Talk," 'Think.'

You can't take that from me;

Just Go ahead And try!