gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-15-2013, 07:28 PM
Aria Corvi

Aria felt like crap, her thoughts getting the best of her. She hated being in such a mood, being all down, but she was also starting to get sick of the covering up. She was lonely, and she kept acting like nothing was wrong in front of her pack mates. It was eating away at her! Yes she was normally a happy woman, trying to lighten up someone's day and help whoever needs it. But what about her, when would good things start happening?

Why, miss Aria. I will do what I want to do. I will help you as best I can. If you would let me, I would do anything for you. Haku's voice caused her ear to twitch, a smile forming abut blowing air through her nose. It wasn't that she didn't believe him, she definitely did, she just... wasn't sure what to say or how to properly react. Thank you Haku, it... it really means a lot. She spoke softly, lowering her head and opening her eyes to look to him with a small smile.

With a huff she readjusted herself, turning her whole body to face the male. She was about to pour some true feelings onto the male, and she hoped he would keep them to himself, more than that, she hoped he wouldn't mind and would be able to relate some how. As you know, I am usually happy and friendly to you and our fellow pack mates. I never show this side of me to your guys, don't want it to spread like a fire. She paused, her gaze drifting away from him, looking to the surface of the water. Everything may seem alright but on the inside, I am hurting. She pulled a paw off the floor of the spring to press against her chest, though he may not be able to see it.

I don't want to seem like I am ungrateful. I am happy to have been made a Borealis, to belong to a pack where we are like a family. But the truth is, in this family, I am lonely... I miss my old family, and I am confused on these feelings I have for someone. Ears pulled back against her head as she looked back up to him, searching his gaze, looking for something.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Mie <3