ardent

in another life

Deteste

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2013, 07:47 PM

Please don't hate me. she spoke. Though the words certainly roused his awareness it was not until he could feel the rapid patter of her heart against his chest that he realized she was real. Overwhelmed with emotion he could not react in any sensible way. He immediately began to groom her, sweeping delicately and lovingly with the grain of her pelt. She was clean and combed already but he only wished to be with her, to touch her, to be close to her in every possible way. He could hear himself whining like a puppy as he did this, each stoke becoming deeper and rougher with each turn until he gently took her scruff in his teeth and pulled her even closer to himself. Hate you, Laxago? Hate you? How could I ever hate you. his words were almost feverish but he believed in her presence with all of his heart. He could not bear for her to leave him even an inch when they had parted for so long now and he wrapped a forelimb around her back, pulling her closer yet and immersing himself in her snowy pelt and scent. Don't you ever leave me again Laxago. I would not survive. He pleaded, jowls resting behind her left ear and the words spoken softly.