size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
06-25-2016, 07:43 PM

Regret. Regret filled her entire being - not just in doing the action itself, but telling Lark. How could she... how could she have been so stupid? Her eyes widened as he took a step away from her, and then squeezed shut as she struggled to contain the turbulent emotions inside of her. Her claws gripped the soil, and her jaw ground together as her breath hissed from in between her teeth. Control, she thought. I have to remain in control. Then Lark spoke, and that control partially shattered as Lillianna flinched hard at his words. "N-No, no it's n-not," she managed to get out, the words low and shaky. Her breath hitched as her body trembled, and her muzzle dipped towards the ground as her eyes squeezed shut. Why did she tell him? She should've just kept it to herself... but what if seasons passed, and he found out - not from her - down the line? That would've been worse. But truthfully, that had not been going through her head when she told him - guilt was.

"It was immature, selfish, hurtful. He forgave me, but I haven't forgiven myself. I called him an idiot for thinking we were disappointed in him when he's done so much good, but then my actions said otherwise, I think. I don't know what I was thinking - to shock him into thinking? To make him realize he only hurt us when he left, not when he stayed? I don't know. But I can't help but think that's what drove him away, partially," she whispered, staring down at the ground.
"Talk" "You" Think
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.