gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Famous
06-26-2016, 01:16 AM
OOC: Sorry for taking so long to reply, I will try to do much better!

With no choice in the matter, Ehrgeiz had been forced to hunker down for the night, even though the sun was still dimly lighting the northern sky. Growling in frustration, he followed his master into the old ship. He didn't want to be here. He could never get used to her routine - he had realized by now that she indeed had no routine, she slept when she felt like it, and did everything else at her own pace. And it never agreed with his own system. Not only that, but it was cold. More than he could tolerate."The sun's still up, why do we have to sleep now?" he grumbled, though he was already trying to find a space he cold cram himself into in order to try to sleep. He was tired from her random schedule, but his body didn't want him to sleep yet. Although he had curled up and closed his singular blue eye, it took hours for him to drift to sleep.

With a hefty breath, he woke himself in alarm. Would his master be calling him any time now? He could never trust her. His lips curled back in a futile show of teeth. He couldn't really see anything, but as he lifted his head in his groggy state, he realized he heard shuffling in the darkness. Sabine was looking for him, wasn't she? A low growl rumbled from him as he readied himself to get ot his paws, peering around into the darkness. "What do you want?" he snarled, unable to locate her position, "I'm awake. I'm awake!" He cursed himself for acting out moodily to his master - she certainly wasn't going to like his attitude. But he couldn't help it, he was exhausted and grumpy. Now what did she want?