size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-27-2016, 06:26 PM
She watched him in silence. Body unmoving as he spoke. Throughout the entire thing she would say nothing, however. She still didn't know what to think let alone what to say anymore, and the more he spoke the more she was heated with conflict. She didn't care what someone else in his former pack had done, the fact was he thought something horrible would happen, and instead chose to assume instead of going to face it. The short mention he gave of his former pack mate made her raise a brow nonetheless, and she would be sure to ask katja these nagging questions to see what added up and what didn't. Especially after the talk with Bass, she couldn't just take the word of one anymore, no matter who it was. There were always two sides to a story. Three, in her opinion. The third being the actual truth.

When he questioned whether she would help talk to katja, she remained silent a moment longer. This was his bed right? She'd done enough to win the anger of her children, and truthfully, she didn't want to deal with the anger of katja right now. Turning away, she pursed her lips. They'd been waiting for some time, and there was no sign of the Viking woman. Maybe she decided not to come. Maybe she was much to furious to come at the beck and call of what they called a spy or traitor, or whatever he was to them. Without looking at him, she would simply speak. "Do what you need to. I've a pack to look after. Besides, I don't think she's coming." With that, Avalon would leave him to his own devices and lope further into the territory.

-Exit-

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!