gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
06-28-2016, 11:29 PM

The moment Peregrine heard the mocking words of a stranger, she retracted her wish to be rescued. Dying alone was better than the feel of her body flushing beneath her fur as a wave of embarrassment rolled through her. It was potent, bitter, and bore deep into a vein of her purest sarcasm. When she spoke, venom dripped from her tongue, yet the tone was so sickly sweet it was bound to give them both cavities. "Me? Nooo... I'm just, you know..." She tried to stretch, a pitiful attempt that only illustrated her inability to wedge out from beneath the log that had trapped her. "Hanging out." Her silver eyes were molten, orbs of pure mercury roiling in the low light. This forest was bullshit. If she could get this stranger to hoist up the log Peregrine was sure she'd be able to dart in, grab whatever was surely hidden within, and then bolt. Easy, right?

She tried once more to wiggle free, doing her best to keep it subtle, though her success was doubtful. She was really stuck in there. Turning to the newcomer, she found a woman of unusual size. Her coat was dark, the color of coal and soot, her eyes a vivid contrast. Peregrine watched her through narrowed eyes, before suddenly chuckling as an idea came upon her. Her scowl became a sly grin. "Tell you what, help me get out of this and I'll make it worth your while,"she said, her voice just as falsely sweet but with a whole other tenor. Peregrine wasn't really sure what she had to offer but anything was better than dying alone in a creepy ass forest, if only this stranger wanted to play nice.

"Talk" "You" Think
"Tsiry"