ardent

Lost soul

Arvandor

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2016, 01:33 AM

Mismatched ears rose and fell softly as she spoke. He didn't like that she looked so...damaged. Hurt. Upset about her children in this situation. But honestly, he had no idea where they were. And it pained him to tell her, especially after seeing the hope in her eyes. Sighing, he sat down and shook his head. Not sure exactly what to tell her. "I'm...sorry. All I know is that they disbanded, and last I walked through the Gulley after that there were several other scents both of your son and others I've not met or seen. They moved east, but I don't know anymore then that." It might not be sufficient information, but it was all he knew.

It was then that before he could feel even more bad for not knowing more, a young voice sounded nearby. The male turned to see a young russet male, though his lineage was not familiar to him. Sitting taller so he wasn't sulking, he cleared his throat. "Hello, Jackson Adravendi. My name is Arvandor, it's nice to meet you." He offered a smile to the boy, nostrils flaring as he caught the scent of a pack on the boy, but he didn't know which one.

speech