Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
06-29-2016, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2016, 11:35 AM by Peregrine.)

She'd expected the stranger to put up more of a fight, bargain, negotiate, something. When she accepted to easily, Peregrine became the smallest bit suspicious. She'd had enough of psychopaths lately but... Ah, screw it. There weren't any other 'kindly' strangers around to give her the assistance she clearly needed. "My hero," she drawled with a sly smile, watching her as she pressed in towards where Peregrine waited. She tested the offending log, and only succeeded in pushing it further into place. Peregrine let out a tiny grunt, and with sarcasm dripping from her ebon lips said, "Hey, don't worry about it, take your time." The woman began to wedge herself under the log. "After all, I'd hate for you to be uncomfortable." Her back spasmed as a muscle began to cramp.

Miraculously, once the dark dame got her shoulder in place, it seemed almost an easy thing to lift the bough. Peregrine darted forward at her urging, limbs arching and tingling from poor circulation. She let out a shaky, relieved breath and at once dropped into a back arching, tail curling stretch. "Sweet, sweet freedom!" She turned on the stranger and swept her left forepaw out in front of herself, dipping low into a rather formal bow. "Your reward, as promised. I'm Peregrine Myre, it's very nice to meet you," she said, not quite a purr but something that hinted at a coy ulterior motive. Pere wanted to see how much bite was behind her flirtatious bark, because she wasn't about to be outdone by some she-titan, no siree. The treasure she'd hoped to find was utterly forgotten in light of her new, much more interesting quarry.

"Talk" "You" Think
"Tsiry"