Castiel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-29-2016, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2016, 08:29 PM by Castiel.)

Castiel felt a bit of happiness swell at the mere thought that someone appreciated listening to him speak. He was a bit curious about the pack she spoke of though... A pack that had dissolved? Why, he wondered? Brow furrowed, though Castiel didn’t press the matter much further. “I’m sorry to hear that. It’s quite unusual for a pack to randomly dissolve... All of the ones I’ve heard of or been in were much more steady than that.” Perhaps it was time to shift the subject a little.

“As for Celestial well... To put it simply everything within Celestial works as a unit. Wolves are expected first and foremost to interact with each other. Bonds are quite important.” He let out a soft chuckle. “Wolves don’t specify in one thing either, technically... They work at all different skills. We want everyone to know not only how to defend themselves but how to fix up wounds if need be.”

Castiel paused before he continued. “Mainly we want everyone to be able to look after not just themselves but each other. Our pack is a family... The young our future.” His golden eyes shown a little more as he spoke. “As I mentioned before my nephew is the ruler of Celestial now. His name is Regulus.” Cas let out a soft chuckle. “Truth be told I need to spar the lad for my rank... But I’m not in a huge hurry to go against him.”

"Speak"