size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-01-2016, 05:24 PM

There was oh so much to think about. But the more she talked to Bass, the more she got a better idea about how to handle the situation. Or to try, anyway. She had no idea that Katja had gone looking for Vereux, and whether it was because she wanted to reprimand him for not coming back, or if it was because she was truly worried about him, well, she supposed she would find out at a later time. Assuming Katja didn't bite her head off for taking in Vereux. But then again, she could say she honestly didn't know the whole truth. That was true, anyway. She was getting a headache thinking about it all, and when Bass questioned whether or not it was worth it for one member, she slowly shook her head. Hesitantly, because she wanted to do what she could to protect her pack mates, but it was even more confusing when all of this new speculation about the man she was falling in love with, came to light.

She had mildly zoned out as she thought, but it was quickly altered when the pair laughed. "I must agree, Bass. I've not had an easy conversation like this for a while, not even with Arian or...Anyone really. I feel like I can be comfortable, and not so....business official. I'm not used to the whole official thing." Indeed, she preferred to just be herself. But alot of the time, she felt like she had to put on a stronger front when faced with others. But Bass? He seemed very easy going, and she liked that. Her grin grew wider as he narrowed his eyes at her, and the woman would attempt to playfully swipe at him with her paw as he teased. "It's very possible, isn't it? We could have been twins in another life and not even know it. Now that's a thought, I don't know if world is ready for two of you!" She wasn't. That would be cuteness overload. Or something like that. Not in a romantic way, but personality wise he was cute.

At her request for a healer, his demeanor seemed to change into something...sad. Crestfallen? Upset? Had she said something wrong? She thought to ask him, but then she figured perhaps that was pushing it. This was their first meeting, and while they had grown comfortable with each other through the course of the day, she didn't want to feel like she was prying into his private life. Maybe someday if they ever hit best friend level or something. Still, he quickly returned to himself as he suggested one of his members, and she nodded. "It would be a great help, I'd really appreciate it! Even if just for a season or two, or however long or short a time you prefer. I just need my members to at least learn basics, and I don't know anything." She was sure that she wasn't the only one that didn't know anything. Many creatures didn't know a thing about healing. She tilted her head slightly then, wondering about the favor he mentioned before. "About this favor. Do I find out now, or later when you need it?" She was genuinely curious. Never before had she gone to seek help from another pack, or owe them a favor. Not that she was opposed to it, just curious what he had in mind, if anything at the moment.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!