size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-01-2016, 06:19 PM

Slowly, a mound of snow would shift and rise in front of her, causing her to stop where she was as she stared in surprise. Had this wolf been sleeping under the snow? He was a curious looking young boy, the fur on his head was longer then she'd ever seen, and his markings were another oddity. Then again, she figured she shouldn't be so surprised by markings, considering there were plenty with strange marks, but the ones she met were few and far in between. Amachi was probably the strangest she'd met, or so she recalled anyway.

She shook her head, amber eyes meeting the boys ghostly gaze. He was so young to be out here alone, especially this far north. "No, of course not. I'm just a bit surprised." That was true. She seemed to mirror his head tilt, not on purpose but out of genuine curiosity. Flicking her ears free of snow, she would voice her internal question. "This might be nosey of me, but...what is one so young doing way out here? Are you with your parents?" He had to be, right?
"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!