Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player

Famous
07-01-2016, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2016, 07:32 AM by Peregrine.)

The dark damsel was anything but boring. Distance seemed to pass quickly for them, and Peregrine was almost certain that would be at the edge of this forbidding place soon. She could smell bits of Tsiry's scent on the wind, who had claimed she would linger in the fringes because "Only a gods-cursed fool would risk themselves in place that so clearly says 'Stay Out!'" She waited there (hopefully) guarding her bag and waiting for Peregrine's return... Emphasis on 'hopefully.'

In the meantime they delved further into her way of life. Her simple explanation was met with a just as serious, "You serious?" Peregrine smiled, laughing lightly under her breath. "As rabies," she replied with a wink. "I've got some contacts in other lands, but for some reason this realm seems practically untapped. I'm planning on changing that." Again she looked back. Part of her wanted to see what the woman made of her occupation and part of her just liked studying the subtle yet graceful markings on her face, even for so brief as a breath or two. "It's always something new," she claimed. "I also tend to get in over my head. I've got a friend who helps me navigate, but other than that it's mostly luck. What do you do?" She wondered if she would have an answer at all. So many rogues just wandered without purpose, and Pere found that more than a little bit depressing.

"Talk" "You" Think
"Tsiry"