gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
07-02-2016, 04:03 PM

Razor stopped as he watched his uncle. The meeting seemed to be going smoothly, his blue eyes moving over the crowd. There was a lot of wolves he didn't know here - and even though he probably should. He spent most of his time studying. When the spring came he would be two years old. His lungs had never gotten better, so he doubted there was hope to be a hunter or fighter. However he could offer the knowledge he had, his faith that he had to anyone who willed to take it. As the boy let his ears flick, he let his uncle finish before he stood up to speak.

"Leo when spring comes I'll be an adult." he started, trying to speak as loud as he could. Though it was still a gentle kind of speech. "My body hasn't gotten any better, but I've been studying the stars and terrain for some time. As well my religious ways - I'd like to become a Scholar." The boy was nervous saying this out in front of all these wolves. His eyes darted from Leo to the ground to his aunt amalia. That way maybe his mind would be distracted from his anxieties.

"Talk"