ardent

Silver Storm

Eos

gems
size
build
player
06-16-2013, 12:55 AM

His approach was enough to tremble her essence, yet another meticulously tepid reunion had been thrust upon them; brutally, pleasurably, perfectly. His immense power is thrust upon her side, a ferociously amorous hold that would unite the pair in a mutual desire. Her name burst free of his lips, each syllable so laced with compassionate heed and adore, she would welcome him only with silence now; emerald gaze fluttering as she absorbed her mind and body in his scent, in his touch. The moment seemed so brief, and yet there was no doubting it would last the pair a lifetime, stored so frivolously away within the back-folds of their minds to be prized eternally. He spoke, his words perhaps not as heart-wrenching as they should have been; she adored her father, but they had slowly become distant, and his near death would come as no surprise. Age had been patient with him. What did she want? She interpreted his words in a way she had never considered before, was Syrinx suggesting they reunite as a duo, a pair? ?I hadn?t notioned a return to Valhalla, brother,? she paused momentarily, quietly pondering her own words, ?But you well know I would reserve my body and mind for you in anything. Does something brew behind that psyche of yours??