Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-03-2016, 09:53 PM

Well, the dark dame had certainly learned one thing. The lemur had an exceptionally short fuse. And that was a fucking delightful discovery, because it meant a lot of angry fluffiness in the future. Ricochet was going to love this. The whole little interaction was made even more enjoyable by the fact that Peregrine promptly dropped the fuming creature onto the ground, scolding her in the process. Ricochet gave her new little enemy an teasing smirk, like a child getting a sibling in trouble and then rubbing it in. Tsiry glared, of course. Furiously.

After a while the heat between the two died down and the lemur clambered back up onto Peregrine, resting between her shoulders. Ricochet then began diligently ignoring the creature. Relentlessly annoying her wasn't worth the energy spent. She would settle for occasionally annoying her. Meanwhile, the pretty little lady was asking a question. Mismatched eyes met silver ones, and she pursed her lips a bit. "I'm good," she replied. "Alone I could probably take down a small deer. With a partner, something bigger." She shrugged a bit, honestly she was more a fighter than a hunter but it was, in essence, the same thing. Sometimes prey fought back, after all. And those hunts were definitely the most fun, because they generated the most adrenaline in her veins. That rush that she always seemed to be seeking in one way or another. "Why do you ask, sweetheart? Want me to take you out on our first dinner date?" She grinned and flipped her tail flirtatiously behind her, and then narrowed her eyes a bit at Tsiry. She seriously hoped this monkey wouldn't get in the way of her flirting. But she supposed, if she wanted to travel with Peregrine and experience her lifestyle firsthand, that would include tolerating annoying pets. Or, at the very least, she would have to restrain from eating them.

She snapped her teeth lightly at the lemur and chuckled as she strode past Peregrine, ebony tail licking at her side as she passed. "Come on, Peregrine," she said brightly. "Follow me and I'll get you that firelit dinner you've been dying for," Ricochet teased.

"Talk" "You" Think