size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
07-06-2016, 07:10 PM

Never again would she do something of that nature. When her rage cooled, and her mind flashed back to the hurt and the guilt that flashed on his face, she had vowed that - and no matter what happened, she would stick by it. She... now, she didn't know what she had been thinking. Then, it made sense to her, or else she wouldn't have done it, but... ugh, it bothered her.

His harsh, sharp words were met with a slight flinch, but she knew he was right - it was, after all, her own words... with him agreeing to them. His sigh surprised her, though, and her ears flicked sightly, while a flicker of curiosity flashed through her eyes, not that he could see it. The silence grew between them, her silently crouched and staring at the ground, and him watching her. A soft sigh broke the silence, once again coming from Lark. His words were quiet too, and tired-sounding, and her ears slowly rose and her head tilted back up to peer at him warily.

"What now?" the question burned through her mind, even more when he asked what she expected him to do with the information. "Whatever you'd like with it, I suppose. I... suppose I told you because of my fear that I played a part. Maybe I just wanted you to know. I don't know. I don't think you will tell Bass, or anyone else for that matter, but you could if you wanted, or..." she trailed off, her shoulders lifting in a shrug. She... really didn't know all too well. She understood, well sorta, why she told him. It was mostly selfish reasons, because the thought struck her and she'd been holding it inside of her (though ignoring it pretty damned well) and she wanted to relieve the guilt and, just... tell someone. At the same time, she was glad that was a secret she did not have to hide from Lark. Still peering at Lark uncertainly, she waited for him to say something.

"Talk" "You" Think
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.