Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-07-2016, 06:15 AM

He hadn't been following the rabbit trails long when he caught a fresh scent of one nearby. He traveled along the run intently with silent paw steps. It wouldn't do him any good if he made any noise after all. They'd all hear him and then run into their burrows and he didn't feel like going through the effort of trying to dig one out. He wasn't past putting in effort for a meal but if he could snag an unsuspecting rabbit while it was munching on food he was going to do it. Better than spending a good amount of time getting his paws dirty for prey that wouldn't even fill him up all the way.

He was close now. Ears strained forward as he tried to keep track of its location. He was a good distance away focused intently on it as it munched on its meal. He was certain it was going to be its last meal too. That was until he felt something collide into his chest. He stiffened as his chest took the blow (not that it was anything that actual hurt) and his gaze rested on the thing that had so carelessly ran into him.

"I'm sorry," She whimpered at him in a submissive manner. "I don't know what's gotten into me."

Had she not been so apologetic and pathetic sounding he probably would have gotten angry. His prey had gotten away and now his stomach would have to wait. A soundless sigh would whisper past his lips as he turned his gaze back to the woman. She was simple looking. White with strange eye markings he'd never seen before. She noted the pack scent on her pelt and of course it wasn't one he knew. He studied her for a few seconds longer taking note of how upset she seemed to be. It also must have been the reasons she ran into him. She clearly hadn't been paying attention to her surroundings. It wasn't worth the effort to be upset so he waved it off.

"Don't worry about it." He rumbled softly, assuring her that she'd caused no harm. He'd pause for a moment to view their surroundings before deciding to goad her into a conversation. Might as well since his hunt hadn't gone well. "My name's Tonrar." He'd offer an introduction, curious to know a bit about his present company.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: pWd9xJD.png]
[Image: 3pAOohN.png]