Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
07-08-2016, 06:29 PM
ooc: holey eff this is late, I’m so sorry guys, I’ll be quicker from here on out. I’m finally moved and work is finally cooling down a bit.

Who the hell invited the butterflies? Karabela swallowed nervously as she waited for wolves to answer her call all the while she felt nervousness rise up through her legs and creepy down her spine. Ok… why was she doing this again? She supposed it was something to do with her desire to please her mother. But she wasn’t her mother. She wasn’t leader material and she certainly wasn’t a teacher so what exactly had been her plan again? She supposed she really just wanted to interact more with her packmates.

Qualm was the first appear and she offered a gentle smile and nodded a greeting to him. Decim followed and she chirped “Hey Decim, how’s it going?”. Next was Snadpiper, Raba returned the girls nod, before looking too… Bass?! Ok, NOW she was really nervous. He stated that he was just there to observe unless he was needed. Yea, no pressure. She smiled softly and nodded, unable to find her voice. She felt some comfort though when she saw Tinaro. “Hey Tinaro! Glad you could make it!” Váli was the last to arrive and also offered her help.

“Thanks everyone for showing up! I have to be honest I don’t have much of a plan. I was just hoping to get everyone together. I did have an idea to start some survival exercises. Spring will be here before we know it and with it spring storms. I was thinking we could go over some den prep for the stormier weather and what to do in cases of torrential rain, tornados and the like. Does that sound alright to everyone? Also if there is anything in particular you want to know on the subject please let me know and I’ll answer as best I can. I figure we can start with predicting storms and judging their paths and then move through as necessary. Does that sound good?”

""
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king