Naudir

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-08-2016, 07:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2016, 06:31 PM by Naudir.)
like stones give sparks to the fire within

Finally!  She was tall!  Well… tall-er.  She was no where near as tall as Laufey but that was fine.  Taking a leap she jumped on the lower branches of a gnarly tree where she quickly maneuvered and picked her way higher up.  This was so cool!  “Naudir, dear be careful!”  Branwen fluttered down and landed on a branch near her.  She grinned.  “I am!”  Finally settling down she turned her gaze to the horizon where the sun was beginning to set.  The sky still held much of it’s blue but towards the horizon it was beginning to take on dune-colored hues.  Patches of dark blue clouds tipped with white hummed along the horizon.  It was beautiful out on this lovely spring evening.  The even she turned a year old!  Grinning she got to her feet, tail waving wildly for a second as she regained her balance.  Tipping her head to the sky she called for her siblings but then frowned.  "I wonder if they can hear me all the way out here." She shrugged and went on her merry way climbing farther up the twisting pines.